After a short ride through the country side we arrived at the FourWinds winery where our hosts had set us up outside in the warming sun.
A lovely lunch of woodfired pizza washed down with your choice of the wines
available and our tyical lunch time story telling - a great day was had by all.
Don't worry if you missed this ride or you would like to do it again, the ride
committee has scheduled another visit on Sunday 16 October.
Thanks to everyone who attended and made the day another memorable one in our Ulysses's lives.
- Darryl & Caroline Palin GL1800 Gary McCurley & Natalie Te Bay VFR1200
- Rick Costan Mick C VStrom
- Adam Fraser GSXR750 Mic & Kipper VictoryXC
- Don K1200LT James Ninja300
- Colin VT750 Vida & Narelle HD
- Mark Mitchel VFR800 Trevor McLeod FJR1300
- Genelle Mills Bonnerville Peter Arday ST1300
- Andrew Campbell FJR1300 Melissa Davis Honda750
- Kim Moorey F700GS
- And Chasie and Jen arrived 15 mins after us in the tin top to join in the festivities :-)