Friday, September 30, 2016

Raffle for the Distinguished Gentleman's Ride

Simon Whittaker. Canberran  organiser and fundraiser for the Distinguished gentlemans Ride for prostate cancer research has written to let us know:

"So far we have raised $4,200+ in just a few short weeks...So thanks again to everyone who has received these emails and responded THANK YOU! Fundraising finishes next weekend Sunday 9th..
So if you're still intending to sponsor me for a tax deductible donation.....
Here's the link again...to my updated blog & fundraising page..



Further towards my fundraising I'm also having a major raffle..
I have been given a giant toolbox from Shaun at Gasweld in fyshwick which I have had choice signs do some DGR graphics on..
 
 

The raffle details are..THURSDAY OCT 6TH From 7.00PM at  The SPANISH CLUB ,5 Narupai pl , NARRABUNDAH..

Tickets on sale from 7.00pm..you have to be there to win...
All towards my Men's Prostate Cancer Research fundraising..
tickets $5.00 ea, 3 for $10.00, 8 for $20.00..
and many other fantastic prizes.. 
details here..please share and come along! thanks again, Simon Whittaker..