Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Funeral Service details for John McCauley

G’day all,

We received this email from Allison McCauley, whose father John McCauley died on the weekend. John was a member of Ulysses for many years. The funeral will be at Mitchell on Wednesday 4 October and it would be great if some Ulysses members are able to attend. Details are below.

"My Dad, John McCauley, was a member of the Ulysses Club for many years. Sadly Dad passed away on the weekend, and I wanted to invite anyone that knew him in the Canberra Branch to attend the funeral. Or in fact anyone that wanted to say farewell to a fellow motorbike rider. All motorbikes are welcome, I will be riding one of Dad's bikes. Now that I've moved to Canberra, I'll be joining up once I get my act together.”

Funeral Service Details
3.00pm Wednesday 4 October 2017
Norwood Park Crematorium
65 Sanford Street, Mitchell ACT 2911

Everyone is welcome to join us to celebrate and share stories of John McCauley following the service
4.00pm at Ainslie Football Club
52 Wakefield Avenue
Ainslie ACT 2602
Please sign in at reception and they will direct you to the function room.

Thanks,
Ian

Ian Paterson
Editor
Rural Business
Mob: 0427 291 728
Skype: iansallypaterson
Email: ian.paterson@iinet.net.au