Thursday, May 24, 2018

Presidential vacancy for 2018-19 filled : Hello from Maritta

Hello fellow Ulyssians,

I am Maritta Heiler, the photo attached was taken at the Ulysses National AGM in Remark this month  - the lady with her back turned, behind me, is my Quakka 900!  

The reason for the blog  entry right now is to let you all know that I have “put my hand up” and have been “appointed” by your elected Committee to the position of Branch President for 2018.

It is early days yet, but I have a few ideas to bring to the table and want to work with you and the Committee to continue this great Canberra Branch.   

Please drop me a line if you are so inclined or just say “good-day” when we next meet.

Watch this space for updates!

Cheers,
Maritta Heiler
New Canberra Branch President for 2018-19
maritta.h@bigpond.com