Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Chomp and Chat to Laggan - Sunday, 18th April 2021

 

So, I’ve been very slack and forgot to write the ride report when it was fresh in my memory, with the predictable result that I can’t remember much about the ride.

In my defence I was volunteered to write the report, by Al, who should have known better.

I do remember that it was a lovely day and an enjoyable ride to Laggan, via Gunning and Crookwell. I believe we returned via the same way, mainly to stop for a coffee in Gunning, but also because the Laggan, Crookwell, Gunning route is such a pleasure on a motorcycle.

Hopefully someone submitted some photos to accompany my abbreviated ride report. 

Andrew

  • Allan Munday        Yamaha FJR1300
  • Anthony Hanson    BMW R1200RT
  • George Attard       Triumph Tiger 800
  • Warren Richer       Triumph Thurston
  • Andrew Carley       Harley 883 Low
  • Kevin Sherman      BMW R1250RS
  • Andrew Campbell   BMW R1250RS
  • Damon Hatchett    BMW R1200R
  • Noel Bentley          BMW F800GSA